Time stamp error

Discuss about QA in Mainframe, Back-End Test, Offline code testing and Testing Tools

Time stamp error

Postby laxman032 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:24 pm

Hi...m xpediting progfram A and in that when INTERCEPT progarm B..i got the error with following message..

'SOURCE LISTING TIME STAMP DOES NOT MATCH LOAD MODULE'.....

please can any one tell what mght be reason..
laxman032

Re: Time stamp error

Postby enrico-sorichetti » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:43 pm

what does the message hint to You ???
cheers
enrico
When I tell somebody to RTFM or STFW I usually have the page open in another tab/window of my browser,
so that I am sure that the information requested can be reached with a very small effort
enrico-sorichetti
Global moderator

Postby Robert Sample » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:45 pm

When you compile a program using Xpediter, a date / time stamp is generated. This stamp is placed in the DDIO (source) file as well as the load module. You are being told that the date / time stamp for the source you are using does not match the load module date / time stamp. This could be because you're using the wrong DDIO source file or the wrong load library -- contacting your site support group to help figure out which DDIO source file and load library you should be using would be your best bet. Depending upon how much is different between the two versions, using the version with the wrong date / time stamp may result in a line or two of code not matching -- or most of the program could be wrongly listed during the debugging session.
Robert Sample
Global moderator

Postby laxman032 » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:55 pm

k thanks a lot Robert...
laxman032

Postby freeman99z » Fri Sep 26, 2014 8:05 pm

If you are using Changeman and get this error in expediter try promoting the program and sub program at the same time. Worked for me.
freeman99z

Return to Application Testing